The marketing mix for Domino Pizza is very helpful in making the firm very successful.
- Product: the products in the table above are marketed according to the location of the store. This left Sardines and Deluxe Chicken in the East; Chicken Pudina in Mumbai; Makhani Paneer, Butter chicken, and Chatpata Chana in the North; and Chicken Chettinad and Mutton Ghongura in the South
- Price: initially the price offered was related to the value of the product but due to competition from Pizza Hut, discounts and price cuts have been imposed leaving a large pizza go for only Rs.129/-.
- Place: dominos has more than 8,999 stores all over the world with the stores strategically located.
- Promotion: Domino’s use sales promotion and advertising including personal selling, publicity and promotional education.
- People: the employees are well trained to handle the customers in the stores.
- Process: orders are handled with efficiency, customers are satisfied and the orders are delivered in time
These are just excerpts of essays for you to view. Please click on Order Now for custom essays, research papers, term papers, thesis, dissertations, case studies and book reports.